“Evelina Eve Photography” – a multi award-winning, London based portraitist and visual storyteller. Creating
innocent childhood moments and freezing it in time to treasure them for a lifetime. Nature lover, colorist
, and an emotive artistic soul, this is what I want to visualize and express into my photography.
Terms & Conditions:
* These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and “Evelina Eve Photography”. By
booking this workshop you sign into this agreement.
* A non-refundable booking deposit of £100 is required to secure your place. The final payment balance is
due 7 days prior to the workshop.
* If for some reason the workshop has to be canceled, an alternative date will be offered wherever is
possible. If the workshop has to be canceled completely by Evelina’s liability you will be notified as soon
as possible and will receive a full refund. Please note that any travel or accommodation costs will not be
refunded for canceled courses.
* Participants are responsible for your own travel, any additional expenses, and medical insurance.
* Images taken during the workshop are not be used for commercial purposes or entering into any
photography competitions. Images must not be used to advertise your photo shoots, workshops or products.
You agree that you may be subject to legal liability when not comply with these terms and conditions.
Any images taken at the workshop and shared on social media must be credited to “Evelina Eve
* By participating you must agree that all knowledge and information gained at this workshop is for your
personal use, and will not resale for the next year since the workshop date.
* Participants cannot record or film any part of the workshop, without a permit.
* “Evelina Eve Photography” is not responsible for any personal injury, damage or property emerges
occurring during the workshop or venue.
* Due to severe or extreme weather conditions workshop timetable might differ.
* The workshop is not available to those who reside within 50 miles of London.
* Please, note that Evelina will show her editing techniques, which is how she works on her images. It is
your competence will you learn or use it for your photography.
* If you are late for your workshop, time will be deducted from your masterclass time. If you are late more
than 30 minutes, Evelina has a position to cancel the masterclass completely. No refunds for canceled/
not attend workshops.
* By booking this masterclass with “Evelina Eve Photography” you agree to the terms and conditions
If you have more questions please do not hesitate to contact me, email: [email protected]
Looking forward to meeting you!
Evelina Eve Photography