1-day Workshop in Glasgow, Scotland.
On the Day: 10:00 – 12:00 Presentation (slideshow) with coffee and snacks, how I prepare for photoshoots, my styling, and posing. Any questions will be answered with regards to the preparation
and clothing are chosen.
12:00 -13:00 Lunch (included in the workshop price).
13:00 – 16:00 Grabbing our cameras and heading out outdoors to photograph 2 models in
location, using natural light. Will show how I choose the best backgrounds or lighting
for my photography.
16:00 – 18:00 Editing using, LR, ACR, and PS.
18:00 – 19:00 Q&A.
The full Workshop price is £350, the training group is a max of 10 attendees.
What to bring: Bring your camera, any lens you like from 85mm – 200mm, laptop if you wish to edited,
together with me. Pen and paper for notes.
Deposit of £150 needs to be paid to secure your place. Payment can be made through Pay Pal:
Terms & Conditions:
* These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and “Evelina Eve Photography”. By
booking this workshop you sign into this agreement.
* A non-refundable booking deposit of £150 is required to secure your spot. If you have to cancel your
participation, you will have to sell your seat to receive a refund of your deposit.
* Final payment balance is due 30 days prior to the workshop.
* If for some reason the workshop has to be canceled, an alternative date will be offered wherever is
possible. If the workshop has to be canceled completely you will be notified as soon as possible and will
receive a full refund. Please note that any travel or accommodation costs will not be refunded for
* Attendees are responsible for your own travel, any additional expenses, and medical insurance.
* Images taken during the workshop are not to be used for commercial purposes or entering into any
photography competitions. Images must not be used to advertise your photo shoots, your own workshops
or products. You agree that you may be subject to legal liability when not comply with these terms and
conditions. Any images taken at the workshop and shared on social media must be credited to
* Please, note that Evelina will show her editing techniques, which is how she works on her images. It is
your competence will you learn or use it for your photography.
* All participants must agree that all knowledge and information gained at this workshop is for your
personal use, and will not resale for a next year since the workshop date.
* Participants cannot record or film any part of the workshop, without permission.
* “Evelina Eve Photography” is not responsible for any personal injury, damage or property emerges
occurring during the workshop or venue.
* Due to severe or extreme weather conditions workshop timetable might differ, or very extreme weather
conditions can be moved to the other closest date.
* By attending this workshop you agree with the Terms and conditions above.
If you have more questions please do not hesitate to contact me, email: [email protected]
Looking forward to meeting you all!